Reduce Weight with Asanas
1. Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation is the best way to burn the calories and reduce weight. It is useful for the people of all ages from kids to old people.
2. Urdhvahastottanasana: Stand erect, heels joined. Interlock your fingers and slowly raise your hands up while inhaling. Now exhale and bend to the left at the waist. Hold the position as long as you can, breathing normally. Then inhale and bring the body back to erect position. Repeat for the right side. Repeat the asana 6-8 times.
3. Ek Pad Utanasana: Lye on the back, keep the heels together & put the hands on the floor by the side of the body. Inhale slowly, stretch one of the feet forward and lift the tight leg up. Hold the breath remains in this position for six to eight seconds and bring the leg down while exhaling. Practice this exercise with the other leg. In the beginning, this asana should be practiced four times with each leg. After practice, one can practice this asana for more times with each leg.
4. Uttanopadasana: Lye down in shavasana, Inhale & start raising your legs up to 30 degrees. Continue normal breathing & bring down your left leg slowly till the heel touches the floor. Now inhale & start raising your left foot till it joins your right foot, keep it up & bring down your right leg slowly till the heel touches the floor & relax. Repeat the same with your right leg. Keep the knees straight & toes out stretched and slowly bring both feet down till both heels touch the floor and relax.
5. Pada Sanchalasana(Bicyling): Lye down on the floor or hard bed on your back, put the hands on the floor by the side of the body facing palm upward and raise your left leg and make a big zero by rotating it in a clockwise direction from the hip joint. Continue to make 8-10 circles without touching the ground at all. After rotating in clockwise direction, rotate the same leg in anticlockwise direction for 8-10 rounds. Relax for some time & repeat the same exercise with your right leg. Take normal breath. This asana can also be performed with both the legs at a time but those suffering from backache, slip disc, sciatica, high blood pressure and heart diseases should do this asana with only one leg at a time.
6. Drututtanpadasana: Stretch your body and keep it taut. Inhale and raise both legs slowly while putting pressure on your hands. Align your legs at 90Â° to the floor and then slowly bring them down. However, just before touching the ground, raise both legs back up. Repeat this procedures 8-10 times or till you feel tired. Inhale while raising the legs, exhale while bringing them down. Repeat this asana 3-5 times.Take precaution that you gradually start your asana & exercises not at once. All the asanas and exercise should be learned from any guru and be practiced under his guidance. These yoga asanas should be avoided by persons suffering from the high blood pressure, serious heart conditions. Those suffering from back problems such as Sciatica and Slipped disc should not do the bending postures of surya namaskar & do the other asanas with one leg at a time.
Regular exercises, yoga and meditation are also very useful in controlling psychological factors like depression, anxiety, stress and anger. Exercises and yoga are also very effective in controlling the diseases due to heredity and genetic reasons. For medical conditions consult the qualified doctor. Find more details and get complete weight loss program at ——- Lose Weight With Yoga.
A complete weight loss program like ——-Lose Weight With Yoga.
Learn simple exercises and postures, meditation and health tips that will give you healthy weight loss and inner peace that will stay with you for your entire life!You can practice it in the privacy of your own home, and you get unlimited support via e-mail for as long as you like. Changes in lifestyle,eating habits, exercises, asanas mentioned above will control your weight, strengthen your immune system & internal organs but if you are looking for muscles/body building then you should see
Other options like on line exercise training under the guidance of experts.